The main activity of LAplast Kft. is the manufacture of plastic packaging material. During the manufacturing process, we primarily use extruders and printing machines, while we use elevators and levers using manual or mechanical power to handle materials. The strategic target of the management is to enable the company to meet the complex requirements of our age, i.e., to produce excellent quality products in an environment-friendly way, in safe circumstances. The aim of the introduction of the occupational health and safety management system is to provide an environment where the Kft.'s employees can carry out their work safely and to minimise the chance of any harmful effect on their health during work, and, as a result, to make both the owners and the employees feel comfortable.
In order to create, preserve and constantly improve occupational health and safety, we undertake the following:
- To provide the necessary resources to create and maintain a safe, healthy, even comfortable workplace.
- To take the employees' needs into consideration during the setting up of working conditions.
- To bear in mind health and safety considerations when choosing technology, tools and materials.
- To completely observe the regulations of laws, authorities and customers concerning the activity of our company in connection with health and safety. For that reason, we ensure the up-to-date following of the changes of laws and endeavour to co-operate with the experts of the authorities correctly.
- To determine the occupational safety and health requirements of our operation - taking the external regulations into considerations -, to put them into practice and to assess their fulfilment constantly. To supply information on the requirements and the necessary changes constantly, for the sake of creating safe working conditions.
- To examine situations where there is a potential risk of accident, to determine averting and preventive measures, and as a result, to control risks.
- To provide the employees of our subcontractors working at our company seat with the advantages of the system by familiarising our subcontractors with our occupational health and safety principles and requirements.
- To comply with the requirements of Occupational Health and Safety Management System OHSAS 18001:1999 (MSZ 28001:2003) based on the responsibility of the employees for themselves and one another and on the commitment of the management to the employees and the company.
Tiszaújváros, 29th March, 2006.